Acceptance of Terms
Modification of Site
Jones Lang LaSalle will periodically revise the information, services and resources contained in this Site and reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
Limitation of Liability
In no event and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, shall Jones Lang LaSalle be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of any use of the information contained herein, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction.
Unless otherwise noted, the graphic images, buttons and text contained in this Site are the exclusive property of Jones Lang LaSalle and its group companies. Except for personal use, these items may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without prior written permission of Jones Lang LaSalle.
Special Offers and Links to Third Party Sites
This Site may contain special offers made by third parties and/or links to other sites owned and operated by third parties and not maintained by Jones Lang LaSalle. However, even if such third parties are affiliated with Jones Lang LaSalle, Jones Lang LaSalle has no control over the special offers made or the linked sites, all of which have separate terms and conditions, privacy and data collection practices and legal policies independent of Jones Lang LaSalle. Jones Lang LaSalle is not responsible for the contents of any special offers or linked sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of the special offers or material on linked sites. Viewing such third party sites is entirely at your own risk.
Terms & Conditions – Facebook and Twitter Competitions
– Facebook and Twitter prize draws are open to residents of the UK registered on Facebook and/or Twitter but not anyone professionally connected with the draw.
– Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions; it is a condition that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor abides by these rules.
– The decision of the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– The closing date of the competitions are stated on social media pages.
– Should the centre be unable to contact the winner, or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, we reserve the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
– The prizes featured are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
– The winner will need to collect the prize from the shopping centre at a mutually convenient time. We are unable to post prizes unless otherwise stated.
– Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.